Aug 3, 2012

Rain Love



Soft pattering, drop flowing into drop,
following the way the drops before them already took,
then falling of a leaf into a puddle.
At night - when you just see the rain's pattern near a lonely street light.
There I stand with my red rubber boots, waiting for the bus to come.
I look at you next to me and enjoy the way your nose bends under the weight of a drop.
I fall in love with the way you happily shiver when there are heavy ones splashing on the umbrella I gave you.
You make me aware of the simple pleasures of life again and nothing else matters,
for this one simple moment.





1 comment:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Exploring the world, its society and culture. Experimenting with its materials. Preserving real beauty. Discovering true happiness. Staying curious.