Mar 16, 2014

Cinemagraphs





























I started with the making of cinemagraphs that fit to the sentences/story
of the forgotten books.
(Ik ben nu begonnen met het maken van cinemagraphs die bij de
zinnen/het verhaal van de vergeten boeken passen.)

Looking at these three cinemagraphs I realise what I think is important
to make a good cinemagraph. In my opinion the upper one is better
than the ones below, because it makes more advantage of
the "cinemagraph-magic" by obviously freezing a part of the image
(no breathing), while just a detail is moving. In the cinemagraphs below,
one can imagine the girl standing that still and that the left part of her body
and head is frozen is not obvious enough.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Exploring the world, its society and culture. Experimenting with its materials. Preserving real beauty. Discovering true happiness. Staying curious.